Speak to me !

Sunday, May 09, 2010

And the Lich King is ... DEAD !


Down we tumbled, slain by the hands of 10 great raiders.

Today we had very few wipes in the Va'kyr phase, meaning ppl started to get how to get out of the middle during the defile and back in during the Val'kyr.
So that quickly lead us to the second transition and with Heroism, the transition ended with only 1 raging spirit that came down fast.
We had 2 tries at this last Vile Spirit phase (40%-10%) and in the 2nd one, I didn't AoE, I single targetted 3 or 4. They actually aren't that bad, one only has to kite them away from others to avoid massive AoE.


In the last attempt, I was the first into Frostmourne, and I started to kill the Spirit Warden so fast I actually got aggro, but Terenas was a good boy and took it away. 2-3 seconds laster he started to Soul Rip, but as I had respecced with Shadowfury, interrupting was a blast. So, the warden was dead and I got back up.
When I got back up, things seemed still very smooth so everyone started to think, oh boy, he's going down.

And down he went 40-30-20-10% and bang.

At 10%, he killed everyone and... 5 secs later... I disconnected ! From WoW, from Vent, from everything ! I hadn't a disconnect for about 10 days now. Well, I had one at the absolute wrong time.

Luckily, I could relog back in, everyone was still dead and the lore was still starting.

I won't say anything else, not to spoil anyone's fun. Just remember, the fight ends at 10% with everyone DEAD. so DO NOT RELEASE !

And pray not to be lucky like me and have a disconnect in the next 5 mins :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

lol gz. pera a luta acaba com ele com 10% de vida???? tao e depois?
btw ja tou com 5.5k gs hehe :)

Pedro Lucas said...

5.5 estás a sacar bom loot.

Eu tive sorte, fizemos ICC10 HC nos primeiros bosses e saiu a caster sword.. estava lá um mage que costuma fazer 3K dps.. /sigh... mas vá lá fiz roll 65 contra 59... fonix foi por pouco !

No LK não faças release, porque começa uma converseta e passado um bocado és rezzed para dar + 1 bocado de porrada, pode ser autoshot, até o gajo quinar.

Está fixe. Agora está na hora de ler o lore completo do wotlk e preparar o cataclysm.

Foda-se, e não matámos o Yogg nos SDD. Agora para arranjar party para matar o gajo está a ser fdd, querem sempre achiev.

Olha, comprei a lifetime membership do LOTRO. O jogo está fixe para destressar dos raids, e visitar o Bilbo em Rivendell :)

dário said...

lol gz. pa eu tou a ver k a minha guild actual vai morrer. os gajos tao sempre a reclamar k o ppl n aparece pos raids e k o server antigo deles era melhor e tal. tou a ver k daki a dias fazem realm change. se forem boa sorte pa eles. eu fico plo chrom com a vanta. sempre posso ir pos titans co myth e se n for olha k se lixe.
olha kto ao yogg se kiseres existe um addon klker k falsifica os achieves lol. a vanta deu me isso a tempos atras rofl.