Speak to me !

Monday, October 11, 2010

Boredom and gquit

In the last week, I started farming some Primal Lifes for the Darkmoon reputation also did some PUG battlegrounds, but quickly got bored. My boredom increased when I looked at the guild activity and logs and concluded nearly everyone is leaving or not showing up until Cataclysm.

So... what the hell am I doing in an empty guild, with nothing to do ?

I got Moonprince in to keep checking things and /gquit until Cataclysm.

Now at least I can join some place where I can talk to someone or listen to funny or idiot comments in chat.

I thought about joining a PVE guild, since I am so good geared and I didnt even had the chance to use my 6.1GS and do something with it (and still need LK25 and RS10). Problem is... I can't stand ICC anymore (neither can the wife, although I could join a day-raiding or after-hours raiding guild) and RS10 is not exactly a *must do*.

So now I'm looking for a PVP guild. I found two recruiting, just need to think a little which one to go to. Arena season is finished, new talents are coming, so probably in a few days everyone will want to test those in battlegrounds. So do I, I will again pwn in Demo mode !

In the meantime, I'm switching to LOTRO and DDO, where there are guildies online.

2 comments:

dário said...

hey estas a sofrer de sindrome pre expansão rofl.
Eu so me logo para ver a ah e pouco mais. amanha se calhar logo me para testar os talentos novos e ver ate que ponto consigo solar coisas com o rogue e o novo self heal. Depois acho que vou é aguardar pelo patch que vai trazer o cataclismo per se e as areas novas (a expansão so tras as areas de 80 a 85 e as raças novas.)

Pedro Lucas said...

lol podes crer é um sindroma fdd. Tenho de arranjar algo pra fazer até 7 Dez... o rogue vai no bom caminho, 75, e já me estava a orientar bem em Combat, mas com os novos talents... lá vamos ter outra vez tudo novo.