Speak to me !

Monday, July 30, 2012

Back in business

A lot has happened in two months. One month, I was Afk.

Came back in July and
- bought GW2 and spent some time in the beta. Great game incoming !!
- went back to SWTOR for a comeback week and transferd server, my old was dead and guild was empty. Hopefully I'll find my old pals on the new server.
- went back to RIFT for the same reason and the same happened, transferred to a server as my server was empty and for trials only.
- went back to WoW, to try 12500 achiev points and did it. Guild is empty for the Summer.
- Finally decided to complete the Cataclysm Heroic achievements to get a volcanic drake and did it.
- Now I'll go afk again.

Meanwhile, I'll spend some time recreating the pictures for this damn blog. Hopefully a few can be recovered.

Today I went to the PTR to see what account achievements I will miss because I have 5 toons on each account for dualbox.

From what it looks like, profession achievement account wide requires only 5, not all 11, so it's ok. As to different classes, only two are needed. Factions A/H are covered. Races.. didn't see a specific achievement for that.

Anyway, I slowly started to lvl up my 5 lowbies on the main account, just in case. Lowest I had was lvl 20, so I went strait to LFD for all. It's so nice to level now, with heirlooms, guild perks, lots of XP buffs and dungeons where mobs can be nearly 1-shotted, most times healing is not even required. Ahhh the good old days' 3 hours in UBRS are over.

8 comments:

aesyr said...

lol bem vindo.
Star wars eu e o dan cancelamos a sub. A minha termina dia 20. Mas ando cansado daquilo. Tenho andado a jogar world of tanks so. Comprei tambem GW2 mas nao comprei direct download. Comprei na Amazon por 44 euros. Nunca mais pago 56 euros ou mais por um direct to drive game. Eles que vao dar banho ao cao. Tanto guito e nao ficas com suporte fisico nenhum e so lucro para eles.

Pedro Lucas said...

Ah, bem me pareceu, eu transferi SWTOR para o servidor onde tinhamos jogado em light side e vi lá os vossos chars sempre offline.
Ye, GW2 fizeste bem. Se estás a pensar jogar, eu estou com mais dois ou três tugas, na fase de os convencer. Em principio já estão. É para ser casual, claro. Lá vamos ter o mesmo problema a escolher o servidor Home!

Esta semana tenho estado no Tera. Playability é tipo Aion, mas os gráficos estãos soberbos ! Vou pôr aqui umas fotos.

aesyr said...

é pa eu ja nao tinha pachorra para aquilo. Tera nao joguei ainda. nem vou testar para ser honesto. Cheira me muito a asian grinder, e para ser honesto tenho tado entretido com World of Tanks, e a minha namorada chega 5ª por isso tempo vai ser escasso ate 6 de setembro :)

Pedro said...

Eheh fazes bem RL ftw. GW2,vamos ter guilda tuga ppl fixe uns 6 pelo menos. És + que bem vindo. Eu mando-te o nome do nosso home entretanto. Tb vou estar semi afk de jogos até 6,7 set.

Steve said...

Good to hear you'll be in guild wars 2, game looks absolutely amazing...we'll see if MoP can stand up to it. Check out my site if you get a chance Banter Gaming

Pedro Lucas said...

Hey Steve. Welcome to this under-construction blog. God, this image recovery process takes ages.

Have you tried GW2 yet ? It surely loopks promising. I was expecting a hard time for my GPU but it seems that in release mode, the game is way faster and responsive than it was in the beta. Going for necromancer.

Pedro Lucas said...

Yo Aesyr, GW2 Home, criei home no server "Gandara". O meu char é o Netcownt (what else...)

aesyr said...

ok. ainda nao tenho o jogo, visto a amazon ter entrega prevista para dia 3 de setembro. depois digo te qualquer coisa.
abraço