Speak to me !

Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Guildless wars

For the last months I've been busy. But I kept playing a bit. I neglected LOTRO and WoW 5.2. But I kept playing GW2 a bit. That enabled me to reach World Completion last month and to look at other GW activities, from crafting to puzzling to structured pvp to WvW to...achievements and to......building a legendary ! I've been virtually guildless and finding a funny thing: I don't NEED a guild in Guild Wars 2 !! Yes it gives some karma buffs yes there are some guild only puzzles now but...no need, much less in pvp. And if you want to be in multiple guilds you can ! You represent one and that's it. All in all GW2 is a nice way to avoid the discipline in WoW, the timetables, the 3hr raids, the pvp chat anger, etc. Now...let's create a legendary weapon, shall we ?

4 comments:

aesyr said...

Ora boas. Tava a pensar que tinhas deixado o blog completamente :)
Ainda bem que estás a gostar de GW, eu adorei, mas cheguei a uma altura em que tava farto daquilo então deixei de jogar. Pus o thief a 50 e o Guardian e nunca mais lhe toquei.
A proposito como vais fazer a lendaria? Aquilo não custa uma fortuna para o fazer?

Pedro Lucas said...

Viva... Eheh O jogo ta fixolas para jogar casual e n da aquela sensacao de obrigacao de jogar porque se esta a pagar. Eu só levelei o elementalist.
Há tanta cena para explorar que acabo por andar sempre com ele.
Os tipos estao a lancar conteudo mensalmente, com 30 min/dia + umas dungeons da para ver tudo.
A lendaria...vai mt devagarinho. Fiz um excel para ir controlando o progresso. Aquilo tem mats que nunca maia acaba. o que vai demorar mais é mesmo o guito, 220g, se farmar os mats todos podsiveis. Tenho 22g , yay 10%. Ah e falta apanhar a arma exotica que gera a lendaria. Isso vai mm ser o pior. Comprar esquece custam 500g. A alternativa é o rng... Enfim daqui a um ano devo ter o meu staff lendario ;-)

Ps; este mes devo reactivar wow para migrar os chars todos para o servidor tuga. É free até fim de miaio

Strategy Game Guides said...

Well I am happy to hear that you managed to complete the damn game (I tell you that you're either very strategic in gameplay or very insane to have done that, but I congratulate either way!) Personally I'm still working on managing better my gameplay time :)

WOW Strategy Guide said...

I can relate to your lack of available time to play. It must have taken mega playtime to finish GW or mega skill. Anyway I have found a way to make more time to game. I simply don't let anyone know when I am going to have some free time so they can't fill it for me with other stuff. LOL

Great to hear that you finished GW.