Speak to me !

Saturday, May 07, 2016

Dead on arrival


Oh man, my WoW ironman girl died at 85 in Pandaria. I had just arrived at the 85 zone, did the first quests and then... lost focus, after requiring a Shadowmeld, I did not wait the necessary 2 mins, and made the same mistake, then panicked, did not think through those 10-15 secs my panic lasted, and then...surrounded by a pack of mobs that kept dazing me...RIP.

Needless to say, I don't feel like restarting. Besides it all, I did break several records, and would set them if I would get to 100.
- First Ironman on Silvermoon
- First European non-hunter.

Boy that hurts. Even if I would start again, I would not be ready before the pre-Legion patch, where they make a lot of changes and the challenge, as it is nowadays, ends.


So...got to 85, it was a HELL of an adventure.


Uninstalled everything, deleted all my challenge episodes, and I'm now officially in grief.

Gonna play some Dragon Age or another solo game for a while. Dreamfall, may be.


3 comments:

aesyr said...

ouch ganda azar :S

Sorry.
Eu recebi no mail uma oferta da blizz agora. WOD a borla para a minha conta antiga... Se fossem passear era melhor. Não me tiram authenticador da account e não consigo logar me nela, por isso WOD não me serve de nada. Tens algum single player que recomendes. Ando a precisar de algo diferente tambem.
Abraço

Pedro Lucas said...

Ah, uma oferta dessas foi a que eu usei na outra conta para fazermos a tua Blood infusion. Mas a minha eram só 10 dias e não passas de 90.

Quanto a single players, ando a namorar três:
- Dreamfall Chapters. Joguei os dois primeiors para PC e Xbox há uns anos e fiquei fã. A história da Zoe é mt fixe.
- The Witcher III. Não acompanhei os outros dois mas este está brutal.
- Dragon Age Inquisition. Também me faltou jogar o Origins mas este já comecei a jogar e gostei da mobilidade.

Gráfica é que é puxada. O DA joga-se bem mas o Witcher puxa que nem doido, eu faço 70-80 FPS no WoW e no Witcher são 30.

aesyr said...

é pa o witcher tenho na PS4 por isso não tenho de me preocupar mto com o pc. E o Dragon Age acabei antes de comprar o Witcher :D

Eu lá hei de arranjar qualquer coisa para me entreter. Em ultimo caso volto ao war thunder ou Armored Warfare. Depois logo se ve.
Enfim rapaz vai dando noticias.

Abraços