Speak to me !

Wednesday, June 07, 2017

HIatus

A long long time has passed. I've not been idle. But still...

I waited for 7.2, getting all my 12 chars up to to 110. A major achievement.
Then, 7.2 came out and I proceeded to empower all my 110 characters through the new campaign. The idea is/was to get all the class mounts. Another major achievement LOL.
Of course I quickly got flying in ... omg I already forgot the name of the new zone. Lost Isles ? Echo Isles ?
Meanwhile I was finally able to get all professions to 800. Another major achievement.
But I did not succeed getting Mythic+ runs with the guild or alone... I got so bored I couldn't help myself. I did some Kara Heroics and that was about it.
Ah, meanwhile, I got the Hidden Artifacts for my warlock, by getting 30 (down from 110) dung. runs, some 1K PVP kills and 200 WQs done. Another achievement (not a major one kkk).
But then...somewhere through the progress of 7.2, before the Tomb of Sargeras opened (dunno if it is open by now) I got more and more bored...and I quit.

Yes. I quit. Well, I've quit a few times so this is just another one. But it felt really nice. NO MORE WOW.

Quickly, I went back to Guild Wars 2, update my HoT adventure status to current, and then, started to play solo games again.

Dreamfall Chapters !

YAY. I love it. During the process I had to to a major machine reinstall, but didn't loose saved games on some other games like Witcher, so I'll get back to it to finish it, after Dreamfall Chapters are over.

I'm liking Steam very much. Achievements, forums, a sense of community. Not bad at all.

Then there's Layers of Fear. I just got acquainted with their expansion, "Herança". I finished the game last year with my daughter and some friends, we had a terrific time together in the living room, a 55" TV, a DOKO streaming from my PC, 1080p... and lots of fear and screams. AHAHAH. Amazing.

LOTRO...I uninstalled it. I wanted to keep playing with my RL friends but all quit so...
RIFT; same thing.

This week I (re)installed Sierra's Kinq's Quest revamped series. My anti-demential alarm tells me I already played the chapter 1 and finished it, but since I forgot it, might as well play it again, Sam.


No comments: