Speak to me !

Wednesday, July 04, 2018

Legion is Over !

4th of July (how appropriate), Nasdaq holidays, so I took the time to finish my last self-challenge in WoW legion...do Mage Towers... a lot of them !

Job done. 18 Challenge Modes overall are completed as of today...may be a few more in the next days, but I doubt it.

All 3 on warlock (of course, main is main) (897)(?)(?)
All 3 on paladin (main-alt, and had tank and healer challenges) (932)
1 on havoc DH (932)
1 on Assassin rogue (my fav. spec)(932)
1 on Unholy DK (930)
2 on Druid (Feral..loved the skin, and Resto because I wanted a 2nd healing MT done)(931)(933)
1 on Windwalker monk (925)
1 on Fury Warrior (931)
1 on Discipline priest (917)
1 on Beastmaster hunter (925)
2 on Enhancement/Elemental shaman (927)
1 on Arcane mage (my last) (925)

While doing it I covered Mage Tower for:
- 18 challenges overall (out of possible 36 = 12 classes x 3 specs)
All 12 classes
- All 3 roles (dps, healer, tank)
- All 7 unique challenges (Tugar, Sigryn,Xylem,Agatha,Kruul, Raest,Ethris)
- 1 one-shotting, first and only trial (Discipline priest)
- At least 1 down below 900i (897 as destro lock, the first MT I downed)


I did 11 before the 24h up/Artifact corruption sucking from the Sargeras weap. in Silithus, and 6 after that. I think that's enough. I'm pretty sure I'd get to 36 with 1 more month or two, but tbh, it's REALLY enough.

Meanwhile, of course, I did some other things, mostly PVE, a lot of Legion hidden mounts and pets quests.

I also finished the Glory of Legion Hero (it was not so hard, I could solo a few HCs and could solo stuff).. and I finished a raid Glory (Thunder..something in Pandaria, forgot the name) because I was able to ressurrect my alt account for a weekend, and did some achievs that required 2 players).

The only think I could still do but tbh it requires a Raid is to get the "Chosen" Title, but id doesn't depend on me, and atm I cba getting in a raid with a bunch of idiots who will whine/leave. The other non-idiots require members with Chosen or Myth done to get Chosen or Myth done, so it's kind of...impossible ? Oh well, I missed Immortal in Naxx because I didn't wanna go with my friend Hageneesjuh when we were overpowered and would have done it, eons ago, it won't matter much.

Ah, I've read the book, Before the Storm, so that finally I know what I'm doing and WHY I'm doing it in BFA.
I had enough of WoW as a game, I want to feel more immersive, to know the characters properly or stop playing altogether :)
And there's one thing I wanna do for BFA...go to Undercity, and KILL SYLVANAS

No comments: