Speak to me !

Saturday, July 20, 2019

Conqueror of Azeroth


Wow, it's been an entire year ! I can't even remember what went on, but...oh yeah, Battle for Azeroth came out, and I played it solo style.
My damn Quie guild played up to 120 but after a few dungeons, most went in hiatus mode, so I switched to PVP and mostly pursued the Conqueror of Azeroth achievement, while running the factions to exalted, killing rares, and little else.
I never ran so few dungeons, heroic or mythic, up to these days. Most times I went it as pug, I felt disconnected with the game, so much I cannot remember dungeon names, paths inside, outdoor zone names, etc.
In Februrary I went AFK and restarted playing The Witcher 3, and completed it in June, just in time for patch 8.2.

With 8.2 up, I got Pathfinder/flying last week and I completed the Conqueror of Azeroth yesterday, and I must say, story aside, which actually looks interesting, but repetitive...I mean, Garrosh part 2 ? Alliance and Horde rebellions again ?
The neck system looks ridiculous, much less exciting than the weapon system of Legion, I mean, there's a dwarf in a cave in Silithus activating essences we get here and there, and that's it, collecting AP from the world to push its level up... blarrgh.

A few things I want to try before AFK time again, is the Brawler's guild part 3 and try some dueling..

My tendinitis turned worse this week, so my engagement has been mostly with puzzles in Nazjatar LOL.

Ah, I've been leveling allied races...for achievements sake, and with the purpose of having all classes on Silvermoon. I had to build an Excel table with all the class-race-faction combos I have/need-to-have. Some already have heritage armor, all will have sooner or later.


In Guild Wars2...I've got all the mounts, except the PVP one, and there's a new one which I started to go for but somehow lost interest...I mean, I also lost interest in "The Mind" WoW mount, so I'm kinda loosing interest in general :P







I think The Witcher 3 gave more fun in 3 months than MMORPGs gave me the last 3 years.

And I kinda knew it.



No comments: