Speak to me !

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Massively frustrating

Arcadia stopped raiding until Catalysm !

I read on the forums but I couldn't believe it. Today I reactivated my account in time for raiding hoping for the best but confirmed the worst.

So much effort for 11/12. That's Ulduar's SDD frustration revisited, as we stopped short of killing Yogg.

What now ? I will have to find a decent PUG/partial guild run that knows what they are doing to get Lich King and Ruby Sanctum down. What are the odds of that ? <10% every week, versus a huge time effort I'll have to invest.

Today, the guild looked a zombie one, most people happily leveling alts.

Oh well, it's nice while it lasted, a lot of mature raiders having fun. It's pity it *un*finished too early.

Now I have the chance of going achievement hunting in other directions, like PVP.

Another way is of course to start creating my own raids, something I wanted to avoid because of my stress dealing with persistent failing people, in real life or otherwise. I admire raid leaders *a lot* for that. It's an impressively patient task.

Ah well, have to sleep over it, or as Helen Cooper said in Kissing Jessica Stein, "don't decide right now, just let it marinate for a while".



Meanwhile lets get my imba 79 druid tank to 80 until the end of this week

No comments: