Speak to me !

Monday, August 09, 2010

Holidays

Why has there been no updates recently ? Because I'm spending some time AFK, on holidays, enjoying the hot southern summer that has been raging hot around here. In my last last raids, we tried Sindragosa 10 HC and had her down to ~10%. We also spent one night in Ruby Sanctum 15, killing trash, and getting tactics right for the kill. I kind of managed the tactics fine, and that reflected well in my dps and most important, my survivability during mini-bosses and the boss itself. There's not much to be learned about the boss on RS25 (~same as on RS10, and the minibosses and trash pulls actually seem way harder than the boss itself !).
- Run from the sides middle. Stay together and nuke.
- If getting targetted by the debuff , run away for a quick dispel.
- If incoming meteor, strafe right/left, and then move through the boss legs to the otherside.
- Rinse and repeat until P2 -> portal.
- Nuke from the side, watch out for debuff for a quick run away + dispel.
- Keep a very strict watch on the orbs and timers. Set a teleport, circle around the the boss while it is rotating, always near the tail. If in danger, teleport.

With my bad luck, ppl will pwn through the boss this week, when I'm not there :(

Oh well, next week I'll return with enhanced will for a kill, LK25 and RS25 are waiting for us.

No comments: