Speak to me !

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A legendary week. Well, not really

Last week I had some fun again raiding.
My near-latin guild decided to enter BWD to test ourselves. And we did. In two hours, we trashed 3 bosses, 3-shot,2-shot,1-shot. The last boss had only a few tries, it is very easy, and we got him to 5K HP ! Not bad, considering half the guild had never entered BWD.
Hopefully tonight we do a better job and we kill at least 4/6 BWD.
My performance was not bad, always on top or in the top two, and 1 mistake.. damn me. I died in the Toxitron fight... the damn ooze got me.

In the meantime, I've been soloing or dualboxing some instances, after having decided that it would be fun to see them again and most of all, to complete my Tiered equipment. Therefore I dualboxed Gruul's Lair, Karazhan, which is actually soloable with no effort for the most part. The chess is hard to solo, so I asked the help of my little girl and we both did it and ended up fighting against each other. And I lost !!!!! LOL
As for Machezzar, I kept dying because of the enfeeble (1 HP) until I remembered that the, obviously, the tank is not enfeebled so I drain tanked him as demo and it went just fine.
I also went for 6/6 im Mount Hyjal. I got to 4/6 easily. The 5th boss, Azgalor, is a pain to solo, but I found the way to do dualbox it during the 1st part of the battle until my mon-tank (healer) dies and summons a Doomguard. Then I drain-tanked (as affliction) the boss with Thrall's help, while the pet tank tanked the doomguard. Worked fine. There's a warlock solo video, which does what I do, and had enough patience to keep dying and keep killing trash waves after defeat until he did it.
Archimonde is also a pain to solo, and to dualbox I need a real person, because of fears and for the "omg falling panic button".



All in all, not a bad week, since today... Garr dropped my legendary bindings.

So.. YES !

I now have a legendary Thunderfury !

No comments: