Speak to me !

Monday, June 06, 2011

Job done

After 6 months of some fun leveling my alts, I finished the job. All 10 classes are at 85. Last one was my Hunter, and it was for sure the easiest thing I could do. It's so easy to outperform other classes even with lower levels it sucks. In total, I did about 20 pugs, the last 5 or so of them at 84, in 85 dungeons, chosen "specific" in LFG. I always came on top on dps trash, and nearly always came on top in boss dps. I don't understand what is going on, but it surely seems a huge lack of balance. May be it levels up at 85.

Anyway, it was fun. Now it's time to get back to some solo farming for the mats (namely Blood of Mountain) for legendaries, for the insane title, and some other crap.

This week I did daily ZA-mount timed runs. The first one we missed by 20 secs, but the next ones were ok. 2 more days or so and I will get my mount, as well as every guildie that wants them.

2 comments:

dário said...

bem hunter pelo que tenho lido está overpowered mesmo a 85. Eu não sei porquê mas nunca gostei da classe ainda tenho o meu dorf hunter a 65, mas nao tenho paciência de o levelar. Hmm se bem que a 65 e pena nao o por a 70 e por lhe os epicos todos de pvp... Baaaahhh vais me por a levelar o hunter :s
Oh btw antes que me esqueça a bioware lançou ontem a intro cinematic do star wars. Tens de ver aquilo está absolutamente epico.

Pedro Lucas said...

haha. levla lá o hunter. está bem fixe, dás umas tecas tipo 40-50% dmg overall, e a ppl com lvl acima ! Vou ver a intro. Thanx