Speak to me !

Monday, February 06, 2012

How to farm the WoW Love Event mount for 2012

I created this to show my new 2500K machine up and running (kind of, the bloody damn Corsair 500W V2 PSU is giving me a hard time with a chirp noise, probably from a chinese set of coils, so it will have to go back to the box and back to the store, and probably back to China. Oh how I love my 11 years old taiwanese Enermax made with japanese condensers!)

Anyway.. Blizzard launched the 2012 Love Event. And although I thought I had nothing to do with it, I do. There's a new mount. An ugly mount. But still a mount.

Now... farming ? Argh. Not if I can help it.



Can't get any easier ;) and it's legal !

In Firelands, I also got my firehawker mount and most of the Cataclysm quest achievements, only a few remain, that will require RNG to play its part, but nearly 0 effort.

In Dragon Soul, I have been having a good luck with LFR drops, but a terrible luck with my free timing and guild raiding, so I still do not have the DS 10 Deathwing achievement. Hopefully it'll still be this month.


On the SWTOR front, I created a Sith Inquisitor alt, at lvl 11 atm, and will probably go towards the "warlock" way of things, ie, Sith Sorceror, as the other is a more of a melee/lightsaber kind of player, although it would be fun tanking with a "clothie".
My beloved Netgold mercenary is lvl24, so it's closing in on the speeder "mount", and collecting rest XP time for another level burst.

1 comment:

aesyr said...

mostra pic do firehawk :p
e diz como o arranjar pk se for a mount k penso tb quero lol.