Speak to me !

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Ashes to Ashes




I took my time (around 30 tries I think), but it finally paid off. Tempest Keep farming is over, and my sum adds up to 162 mounts at the moment. Long long way to up to 200.
I had a couple of lucky moments last week when Malygos 10 and VoA Grand Black War Mammoth dropped.

Meanwhile, I've been seriously farming Karazhan (having 10 lvl 90's + 1 lvl 89 has some advantages after all), so if it's around 1%, it wont take long... hopefully. I remember the wife of Raidan, my old time partner in Lords of Midnight on Chromaggus, got it the first week or raiding during WOTLK. It's a shame everyone quit playing.


Also, a few weeks ago, I started farming Zul'Gurub. Ah, and last week, I went inside Zul'Aman and got what I missed during Cataclysm runs with my ex-guild Vindication, because I was unlucky and there was always some bastard that rolled higher :) . The place is so soloable these days that I completed my missing achievements. And an Amani bear, of course !

As to raiding...some rules were added to the guild, and the best raiders were out the door, ppl that had been there for years, so I don't see much future in 25-raiding. I'll stick to PVP and arenas with Mr. Stringz !

What else in the gaming front ?... not much. I finished the LOTRO quests (apart from that bloody damn bugged chain, which has no impact on the deeds), and I'm logging for fun and to rebuild Hytbold and recover Wildermore (and get some more deeds with it). Still no big desire to go for Helms Deep. In a year, may be.

No comments: