Speak to me !

Thursday, October 24, 2013

The Warchief


"I find your faith inspiring, little one. But I wonder if you have ever met our warchief."

Well, I've met him yesterday. And down he went ! I found the above quote in the Temple of the White Tiger, by a horde chieftain, and it summarizes the whole Mists of Pandaria expansion, which ends in Orgrimmar, with the killing of Garrosh. Yesterday, I went inside, discovered a fun (kind of) fight, actually, I think it's the only fun fight in the whole MoP raid set, and I killed him.

With it, I finished my legendary quest line.

On the same day, I finished all my Isle of Thunder achievements, as Strings helped me kill the last 5-man boss I needed.

By the way, in the last weeks, I reached Rank 10 in the Brawler's guild, and I'm now trying the Proving Grounds, but I'm still playing badly in the endless dps set of challenges (5 out of 30)

All that remains in MoP for me is a bit of exploration in the Timeless Isle. Of course, I'd like to kill all the raid bosses in normal mode, or even flexible, but I cba these days to loose my precious game time on endless wipes because dudes with my gear are doing half my dps and happy with it. So I'm enjoying solo experiences, like exploration, questing, soloing bosses, brawling, proving grounds and PVP arenas and battlegrounds. Ah, and of course, mount collection (160...40 to go ...)

On the LOTRO front, I found a terrible BUG (Quest BUG! MAKE SURE YOU READ THIS BEFORE YOU QUEST IN WILDERMORE!!!! - Page 2that prevents me from finishing a quest line in Wildermore. That usually ruins the entire experience for me, with my obsession for getting things done the right way. I still got to finish the epic quest line, but then, I think that's it for me. I'm not sure I'll buy the Helms Deep expansion, because both my companions stopped playing, and it's a bit lonely now...

I've got to give RIFT and SWTRO a chance. I liked RIFT so much when I played it, but every time I try to restart, I'm simply lost at level 50 ! I can't even kill a mob !

So.. ON WITH THE SHOW !




No comments: