Speak to me !

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Lady Luck strikes again

It was a funny month, this one. I tried luck again on a few more archaeology hunts.

And it paid OFF ! The Tol'vir gods helped me and gave me my Ultramarine Qiraji Battle Tank, summoned by the Scepter of Azj'Aqir.




This brings my total mount collection to 187...oh boy, it's getting close to the 200 achievement mark !

Besides that, I've been focusing on finishing dungeoning. Both fronts are done.

I did my Gold Challenge Dungeon runs with an imba-team, 1-shotted all 9. Defiler set, mount title, KTHXBYE.

As to Glory of the Pandaria Hero, I went to OQ, joined a team to finish most, and was left with Nizao Temple. For that, I created my own OQ premade and ended in style. After that, I helped the members doing some achievements I knew already, and it was pretty fun.


No comments: