Speak to me !

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

WoW fun, finally

Last night, yes.

Strings, my PVP pal, told me he has a holy pala ready to rock in 2v2.

And so we went to Arenas.
At first, it was a bit weird, as I had no dps because I was running aflliction.
But then, I switched to destro, and... oh boy.

The worst combos are for sure the same as ours, healer+dps, but we took our time understanding what healers require us to go for them instead me going for the dps. Druid seems one of them.

This was one of fights. Not a fast or a good one, but the only one I remembered to record.



Anyway, I had fun, for the first time in Cata...Mop...forgot the name of this expa.. ah yes, WoD.

This tells you how highly I regard this expansion.

On a sad note, I noticed one of my long time game pals the GM of RGC/Arcadia, unfriended me.
:( reminded me of South Park and Facebook.




No comments: