Speak to me !

Monday, February 02, 2015

Quie guild fun run

I went for a Quie guild run on Silvermoon last night. Two dungeons, normal, with me as a recent 100 retro 596i paladin. And it was fun. Long time since I actually took the time to be on Vent...Mumble in this case.

Teamspeak, Ventrilo, Mumble...what was the name of the one I used for LOTRO ? (check) ah yes, Raidcall. A miriad of tools to do the same stuff :)

Anyway...nothing like a pal run to change my mood on WoD. We cleared Shadowmoon Burial Grounds (I think I never did that with old Net) and Grimrail Depot. All in a casual mood, some deaths and some experiments, but smooth overall, with Ganda healing and all :)
Ah while I was killing, I got a notice from my old GM pal saying he had been hacked, all friends removed and chars transferred. Arrgh. I knew something weird was goin' on. Hope he gets it all back.
That reminded me...I still don't have an authenticator.

Hmm, I'd say it's time to get one. Last time I checked, it had to be a physical one, which would be terrible for me, as I keep loosing the damn devices all over the house.
But, it seems we can now get a Mobile authenticator, so I'll be installing it after this post.

Long text. 

Guild Wars 2 frontline ? Nothing actually going on. Stormcallers, my guild, is going to be a little hardcore, I guess, as with Guild-vs-Guild in the expansion, they are getting ready, I guess, to do something like Wow Rating Battlegrounds as premade groups, in this case, all guildies. After I watched the guild meeting docs, I figured it's impossible for a casual to be part of it. They require knowledge of the class and game that I simply do not own. Oh well...



RIFT frontline ? Matadora is now 61, I've been doing some events in Gorboro Reef, the first Nightmare zone. The area is HUGE and beautiful. It beats WoW 90 "nautical" zone Vash'jir fair and square, and adds a nice touch, I NEVER saw on a MMO: 

Water walls. A vertical plane of water that separate sub-areas. If you cross it, you can immediately start swiming and go in any direction. You cross it back and you fall to ground zero level. Well implemented.


I also participated in a guild event (Concordia is the name), going to the Defiant Capital to kill guards (and players eheheh) for a guild quest.

Camping hord...defiants near their portal.
Now, a subtle change in graphics and...


I guess this shows just how outdated the rendering is, compared to GW2 and RIFT 3.0. Yeah I know, I am mean, comparing foliage with mountain rock.

3 comments:

Aesyr said...

Ora Boas rapaz.
E bom ver que estas de volta. Por momentos pensei que tivesses abandonado o blog. Entao como e que vai o Wow? Pelo que vi dos teus posts nao tas muito contente com aquilo. Alguma razao em particular? Por ca ta tudo na mesma. Agora mal jogo MMO`s, e quase so War Thunder e World of Tanks. Tenho GW 2 instalado, mas nao tenho jogado. Aquilo frita o meu portatil lol. Comprei uma PS4 e ando a me entreter com Dragon Age Inquisition. PS ta a nevar em Londres :) enfim rapaz abraco e vai dando novidades. A ver se combinamos uma noite de GW 2 ou algo semelhante pa pormos a conversa em dia. (eu tenho os capitulos quase todos de GW 2 living story por fazer e nao tenho gems nem gold nenhum para desbloquear os ultimos 2. tou bem tramado lol).
Enfim abracos

Aesyr

Pedro Lucas said...

Viva !
Cá estamos. Então esse fresquinho na Londres...mas olha que cá também andam negativos. Está bom para ficar no quentinho num bom MMO. Não fizeste GW2 ? Azarito, os tipos são fdds, agora só a pagar. Custou-me muito dar 50g por 1 episódio, mas dar 10€ ou isso ainda ia custar mais. Chulos. Mas a expansão parece brutal. De resto estou pelo WoW, uma guilda caseirinha a fazer dungeons..amanhã vamos tentar o 1º raid em normal. É tudo gente boa e mais velhota.

Pedro Lucas said...

Faz-me add ao Face, para combinarmos a palheta.
https://www.facebook.com/pedro.lucas69
Fica bem, abraço !