Speak to me !

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Ready for Raiding IV (part II)

My RIFT leveling pals went into pause mode, so I've been slowly moving up to 61, still inside the Reef. Below is one of the hardest solo (Epic) quests, having to kill a fast-respawn group of 5 guards and a boss. 

Can't resist a (bad) joke
On WoW, I decided to turn my paladin mode on and have some fun with Quies. And it has been so, we even went for Kargath and got him to 41%. Not bad, considering half of the raid has not been in one in years.



Quies getting ready to die in Kargath's Arena
The bad part is gearing. I had a great great help from my guildies with 3 x640 crafted epics, and had a bit of luck with LFR, so I went from 605 to 632 in 2-3 days. Now it'll be slower, and my slacking garrison helpers/followers were not helping, but I'm fixin' it:

GET TO WORK, SLACKERS... /whip !

Heroics have been a breeze, I think I'll give a hint for us to try a Bronze of Silver challenge some night, to keep ppl focused and add some diversion.

Also, I plan to ask for help for a help on the Blood Queen towards the legendary item from ICC, since old Net is nearly getting his Firelands staff and Ulduar's fragments are slowly (OH SO SLOWLY) dropping for Moonprince.

Some more funny shots of the last days:

Another (bad) joke

Seriously personality problems on the target

One of the TOP5 cretins I ever found in a PUG, Mr. Tank (ofc).


No comments: