Speak to me !

Friday, July 31, 2015

Money for Nothing

Yesterday I missed a concert by Mark Knopfler, silly me. Well, actually yesterday it was Lionel Ritchie, but I had enough of him in '84.

Well, talk about money for nothing, that is WoW. I'm not paying these dudes one more dime I really need to. I continue to play with gold, using my professions to craft 6.2 upgrade items, so called essences, making about 80k gold a month or so.

The Tanaan jungle continues to suck, so much, I had to reinvent some silly things like Treasure Hunting, solo old Pandaria raids, etc.



Not all was bad this month, I was INCREDIBLY LUCKY and on the same week, got both the ILLIDAN LEGENDARY Warglaives and the LEGENDARY BOW Thoridal, from Sunwell.




Also, I'm doing PVP with my rogue, so I'm gearing both the warlock and the rogue, and I'm having a nice rating with the rogue, which surprises me, how much easier it is to play a rogue than a lock and "WIN".


On the social side, I met with my Silvermoon Guild, Quies. The GM and family came here on holidays, so me and Caev, my guild mate, went to greet them and I took pasteis de nata ! It was quite nice and fun.

GW2...I went back to the game, and noticed a totally revamped Lions Arch. I also noticed that having 16GB instead 8GB makes a huge difference in terms of game smoothness, specially in MPVP.

RIFT...I got to 65, YAY YAY, and completed the entire (3.2) Epic Quest chain. There's a new patch 3.3 and a new Epic Saga, and I'm doing it, while waiting for my two pals to slowly grind their way towards 65 (still 63).

LOTRO...I went back to the game, and found a new Epic Battle, Pelargir, part of the Epic chain. I won it (the last part was really hard !!!) and I'm now inside Osgiliath. I didn't have enough patience to do all the non-epic quests for Central and Eastern Gondor, it's repetitive like a Nighmarish Hell, and besides the area is quite dark. I had the idea it had something to do with Sauron presence nearby, so I went to check upon it, and it's called a "dawnless day". There's no brithgness, no sun, it's all very dark.

Just like the WoW Jungle, which is also so dark we never see the sun, it's more brown than green, and ugly.  Ugly like hell.

GW2 expansion is called Heart of Thorns, it's pre-buyable atm, but I think I'll wait a bit more. It's probably only coming out 2016.

Same as WoW, it seems next August 6th Blizzard will tell us about the new expansion, which means this silly nonsense, TBC revisited, will end, and all orcs, all this ugly place will be over soon.

I intensely dislike this place. Never liked the TBC ambience also, I hated those minaretes and Blood Elf pinnacles. I'm an Arthas fan, I love fire and ice, what can I say ?


5 comments:

aesyr said...

Boas pa :)
Então tudo bem? Ainda andas pelo Wow ou tas a testar algo de novo? Eu tou a pensar experimentar wildstar quando os gajos forem para free to play. Não deve faltar muito.
Enfim vai dando noticias. Abraço

Pedro Lucas said...

Viva
Tens estado afk...ainda por London?
Eu vou ficando pelo wow Gold2pay à espera da expansão do Gw2. Wildstar ya, esperar F2p, agora pago só se for para achievs especiais no Wow, selfplay com sérvios ou russos, aquilo é que eles fazem guito...

aesyr said...

Boas pá.
Agora tou em Lx. Tive de regressar devido à minha namorada precisar de cirugia ca em Lx.Ando a procura de emprego por estas bandas lol.
Eu ja pensei em tentar wow de novo, mas não quero nada pago de momento lol.
Vou me entretendo com a playstation e com os free to play que encontro ate wildstar sair.
Vai dando noticias :D

Pedro Lucas said...

Voltaste ? Olha que a retoma é só em Setembro. Dizem.
As melhoras da tua miúda.
Já viste Skyforge ? Experimentei este fds...bom grafismo, estilo SWTOR. e F2P

aesyr said...

pois eu sei. isto tem tado super calmo :S
e aguardar ate setembro a ver o que aparece. Skyforge ainda não experimentei. mas secalhar vou sacar a ver :) Obrigado.