Speak to me !

Saturday, March 05, 2016

Ironing is hard (II)

I'm still alive ! And I'm lvl 60, starting in OUTLAND !



Wee, a few tries later, Shaniron, my nth attempt at the Ironman challenge, finally launched like a ROCKET. I crossed the 28 death mark level of my 2nd monk, then I crossed the 33 death mark level of my 3rd monk and then...I never stopped. Until now, that is.


I'm the first guy on EU-Silvermoon to be registered on the wowchallenges site and properly do Ironman to lvl 60 !

Asmongold is at lvl 75.

There are only 11 ironmen registered in the whole world !
And... am I going to become one of this rare class ? Pray that I do. 

I'm feeling that Outland is hard, Hellfire, with all its underground mobs, a Fel Reaver, packed spots, mines, and all that stuff. But at least I'm flying, something that I kind of missed in Azeroth.

I'll stop now for a few days, my account despawned after 30 days and I want rest XP, which I hope will continue for 10 days. 1 bar every 1/3 days gets blue,  so 20 bars = 1 level = 6.66 days. If I remember correctly, the rest XP goes up to 1.5 levels so that means 10 days rest.

I need a rest. Lvl 60 and I'm exhausted ;-)

PS: Blizzard, don't hurry with that silly Legion prepatch and its changes, namely, the "AUTOMATIC" specialization that will ruin the ironman challenges for everyone. Take yout time.


2 comments:

aesyr said...

Parabéns.
Wow level 60 com Ironman. Isso é brutal. Eu estou a 60 com o meu druida agora e não aguentei. Metia-a em feral na offspec. Tava um bocado aborrecido com boomkin. Não sei porquê mas aquilo não estava a funcionar muito bem para mim. Tenho estado a brincar tambem com um monk na horde no silvermoon. Queria fazer um char na horde e queria um novo monk, então optei por fazer lá visto ser server pve e não ter de me preocupar com ganking. So far so good. Unico problema e que guito ta todo no outro server. Btw ja tenho shipyard a level 3 :D Ando a trabalhar na garrison e os buildings tao todos a level 2. Nem faço ideia de como fazer para os subir para lvl 3.
Fora isso acho que vou deixar me de coisas e começar a grindar a serio para ter flight mode em WOD. É daquelas coisas que dá jeito ter. Por isso acho mesmo que vou ter de o fazer.
Enfim bom descanso e da noticias :)

Pedro Lucas said...

Eu gostava do boomkin antigamente, quando a barra sun/moon andava para um lado e para outro. Até fazia um bom dpszito. Mas depois das mudanças, nem percebo como é que isso funca agora.
Vai lvlando garr. Há um building fixe para lvlar, se gostas de mounts, os estábulos. de resto, vai vendo o que dizem de farming raids para gold, acho que é capaz de dar tanto ou + que os garrisons nesta altura. DS 25 HC, por ex, faz-se na boa.
Eu vou descansar uma semanita.