Speak to me !

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Ironing is hard !

Shandrilia, the Iron Girl runner.

After a bumpy start, with:

- my druid killed at lvl 19 after attempting to kill a rare 
- my shaman killed at lvl 21, after attempting to kill Razormaw, the hardest mob in Bloodmyst Isle
- my first monk, killed at lvl 13, after carelessly pulling two lvl 14 blood elve spys...

I'm now lvl 26, going past 25% of the challenge, ready to punch into Stonetalon Mountains.

The thing I'm most afraid atm is DCs, panicking, or pulling a lvl ?? or too high lvl by mistake. And rares. And "evaded". And simply being reckless.

I've been streaming on twitch, and recording episodes, and will probably publish them on Youtube, to help those that wanna see Kalimdor from an Ironman's (ok, girl) perspective.


No comments: