Speak to me !

Friday, May 23, 2008

And I'm back !
Main#2 account reactivated, Tarithel, Matadora and Cornelius arrive in Azeroth.

Started with my shadow resistance gear for Cornelius, currently ~+200 res, meaning it's going to be fun with locks and SP's.
As to Matadora, LOM are stalled with Firak and Corleth AFK for some time, and I found out that the down of SSC Lurker was in fact Anonnymous. So much for 25-rais on Chromaggus. Which actually is good, because...

Tarithel went to Black Temple ! Yahoo! Me and Portucale.
Well, my gear is not so good (first boss Naj'entus requires well above +8.6K HP and I get +9.2K HP with BOK and MOTW and +20sta food). Guess I'll need the +15 from the elixir of mastery and something else to get around +9.5K. +10K would be best to play safe, though. Ah, and +30sta food. But for that I need Netcownt :(
I managed the mana ok. Boss went to +46% on the best try and I still had my pet available. The trick for the fight is really to manage the spike sending correctly (not too late, not too fast) and in my case to spam CoH at the right moment. I did some, but I must do more. A problem for me is to balance the CoH spamming after the +8.5K damage to my party with the necessary urgency moves to keep the tank alive. Also, must healers move to loot the spikes or is it left to dps ? A lost second can be a fatal second.

Got to farm some gear (badges, karazhan, za, heroics, whatever):
Priority is:
1)Gloves (attumen or curator(s4) or 60xbadge one)
2)Rings (with +sta, +int/+spi, +mp5 would be best)
3)Trinket (got to check if any engineering shit helps, probably not)
4)PVP gear replacements(though it helps a lot for +sta needed fights: belt,boots,neck). But I got the Boots of the Long Road available from guild vault, and the boots are absolutely great. 2xPrimal Nether + mooncloth, etc, farm farm farm. I'm farming Sun Offensive dailies, around +100g/day. In a week I'll have enough gold for it, hopefully.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol bem o corleth volta ao wow este fim de semana e ja se fala de raid no sabado ou domingo. se n fizeres nada aparece no chromagus. kanto a mim ajudei no lurker below e fui 3º no overal dps embora tivesse a raidar em subtlety lol.
vai aparecendo mais no chrom.
btw tens uma porrada de rogues na guild. os k la tão não estão online o suficiente para raidar?
abraços darilius (chromaggus)

Pedro Lucas said...

baril. a cena é que ainda tenho a outra conta congelada, já agora vou sacar à blizz um mês à conta do scroll of ressurrection, só 3 junho.
Quanto aos rogues dos Cale, pelo que vi, a lista de rogues na short-list para raidar estava a "zero", ou seja, há muitos, mas não estão pra aí virados.
Por falar em rogue, consegui fazer durnholde com a matadora. porra, cada vez há + tansos a jogar. O meu healer foi um retradin 69 a curar só com shield....mas lá se fez.
Bem, apareço lá no fds.

Anonymous said...

lol. arranjei finalmente a minha badge leg. akela de 100 badges :P agora a ver se meto gemas e armor kit epicos:P