Speak to me !

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I've just finished my 60 rogue, with enough money for my epic horsey. Sliding rocks.

Well, for a totally different (?) matter, I've found out during a nice chat that the concept of multiboxing does exist, and that several crazy ppl do play with multiple toons (some with 5-6) on multiple accounts simultaneously, some even on the same machine. They use a tool called keyclone that does a similar thingie to what my self-made tool does, ie, it sends the keys of one keyboard to several WoW windows.

Most of them use only one type of character, like 5 locks, 5 mages, 5 shammies.

They also like to go arena with that. And get reported dozens of times by single-players considering it unfair. Is it ? May be.

But the nicest thing is that it IS LEGAL from Blizzard point of view.

Blizzard statement, as seen from the GM's multiboxers talk to is that "as long as you stay in front of the keyboard at all times, it is ok".

So I'm technically fine. I never used bots with my two accounts, I used a self-made kind of multiboxing and always did my questing, walking, fighting, by myself, never relying on any automated tool to do it for me.

It will be fun when WOTLK comes out: Teams are assembled.
- Warlock(tank)+Priest(healer)
- Druid(tank)+Shammy(healer) ... (will Clarabela ever reach 70 ?)
- Matadora(tank)+Moonprince(healer)
- Patalogica(?)+...
- my-soon-to-be-hunter-as-my-friend-stopped-playing+...

Since a few days I've been thinking that I never shadowpriested. Think I might try that. Also, I must choose, if I can, which toon/account will turn into a deathknight. One thing is sure: every clown and his mother will own one.

No comments: