Speak to me !

Monday, May 05, 2008

maxfps and LOTRO and the finger

Started a fresh account on WoW for testing my speed creating a 1-60 toon, automagically (sliding for the win LOL). Well, still got a few days left and he's 51 atm.

Why, you ask ? Simple anzwer: my finger is not allowing me typing for a long period ! I'm in phisioterapy so... not much keyboarding for the moment.

Still, got enough time to find out that setting /console maxfps allows my portable to display WoW with no fan usage, something that was irrititating me for a long time. After all, who needs over 25 fps on a 15.4 lcd ?

And last but not least, I'm seriously considering LOTRO for a change. I've trial-tested in long ago, but the movement sucked. Well, it still sucks, but a few things attract me:
1) The JRRT atmosphere
2) Absence of cretins

No comments: