Speak to me !

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A quiet but produtive week

One of the problems with End game WoW is that.. if you don't do pve end-game, and you don't do pvp end game, you get bored as you have nearly nothing to do.

Luckily, I've got achievements to prevent my annoyance and boredom, pet and mount farming, etc.

I'm now running Naxx/OS/VoA 10-men with guild, and trying to do 25-men. A guild mate has been organizing VoA-25, so OS-25 was my next PUG shot.

I went with a PUG, actually downed Sarth easily, but my bad luck stroke me again, with me winning the best game trinket for locks (kind of) by /rolling 86 and then... having Djeka, a son of a bitch of a Raid Leader giving it to some other dude, messing up loot, keeping items to himself and then logging off. Amazing.

I've turned Northrend Dungeonmaster, by finally running Occulus and Old Kingdom. I loved both instances, in opposition to Utgarde and Halls of Stone and Lightning. While doing it, did some more hc/normal dailies for achievement purposes

I also searched for pets and gave pets my love, and killed pests.. I'm now 1 short of geting 50 pets. The one missing will be the Sporeggar one. The next 75 pet step is utterly impossible to reach, unless big luck and real money plays a part.

I got a War Mammoth and I only need 5K rep from Kirin Tor to become Exalted with all the Northrend factions.

I also found a lot more rares in Outland, needing only 5 to complete Bloody Rare.

As to PVP, I'm slowly gearing up, and saving about 2K Arena points atm for the next season, while doing 2v2 with dualbox and 3v3 with Dan and Gris, my guild mates.

Finally, last week was the Love's in the Air week, and I was lucky enough to complete it on time, with the worst part being the bag drop and candy box making.

For the next week, Sporeggar farming, will try to read some Dalaran books, and do a few more dailies to get the normal and heroic achievements.

Last but not least, a few considerations with 10-men Tier 7. IT SUCKS !!!

I got the gloves from OS-10 guild run, and as much as I look at it, I can't find a way for them to replace my SpellWeave gloves I use for heroics, or my Ebonweave gloves I use for raids. T7 has no damn hit, and if I enchant it for hit, I loose 28 spell power. I also have 80 emblems to buy my chest but... it's also not worth 80 emblems to replace my Ebonweave robe. Again, I'll loose 16 hit and 30 INT, although gaining 22 spell power. Ok, I can consider the +10% from the bonus set is imba... if I use both. But then my hit will go down from 303 to 236, when I need 368 !!!!!!!
FFS the chest socket bonus is "+6 Spirit". That's ridiculous, that's at most 2 Spell Power.

Ah, nearly forgot ! Last week we were 1 healer short, so I was invited to go with Tarithel. Lucky me, no lock stuff dropped, and we downed 5 bosses, including Heigan on the first attempt (I actually died, got ressed by our nice MH druid, and then proceeded to heal to the end, while dancing fine.). I delivered about 1200 healing, which was not bad, considering I was mostly with epic tailored 70 gear. Biggest problem was mana conservation, also because my talents were chosen while we were already fighting trash ! Next time I know where to drop some points to enhance my mana. Another problem was stamina, I was about 11K unbuffed, which is terrible for burst damage. I died a few more times than I should.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bem ainda bem k te vais entretendo. eu pessoalmente n tenho rep quase nenhuma com facções sendo k a unica exalted que tenho é knights of the ebon blade. Não tenho paciencia para farmar como deve de ser e esqueço me quase sempre de por tabards :s
Pessoalmente a unica coisa para a qual tou mesmo looking forward é para fazer magister terrace heroic e ir a ZG às mounts. Falta me também matar o kel thuzad e malygos para ter o título do champion of the frozen wastes. Axo k vou ter de tirar o rogue da guild (já k ele n raida lá) e levá lo para as ovelhas negras e tentar fazer esses bosses por lá. Quanto a pvp tenho o grande total de 247 arena points. Preciso de farmar mais algums para comprar os epicos de pvp nas proximas seasons, mas n sei se quero fazer arenas. Sou um desastre nelas... Em solo pvp sou mais ou menos. consigo aguentar me bem. agora quando metes mais pessoal ao barulho troco me todo e so faço asneira.