Speak to me !

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Using GM tickets to make profit

Today I went to 25-VoA, and guess what, PVP gloves and T7 25-chest drops with 2 other locks in raid.

I won the PVP gloves. So hurrah for me.

One of them, a filho da puta called Droseela says he will pass the chest.
I roll second, and the guy that said he would pass, rolls, and wins 55 vs 54.

And so the story evolves.

1 - He says he wants to give the chest to the 3rd lock (Cezil)
2 - Raid Leader, a fair dude, says "ofc not, it's yours or net's if you pass, net rolled 2nd". So he says "In that case I'll keep it"
3 - He gets the chest.
4 - I say good bye, wish him good luck with the chest, and leave raid.
5 - 2 minutes later, he whispers me and asks if I want to buy the chest for 500g. He proceeds to tell me that he will tell GM he made a mistake, that he wanted me to have the item, so GM will give it to me. He's done it before, he says.
6 - I reply "no thanx" (I want to tell him to fuck himself but I'm able to refrain myself).
7 - I write a GM ticket about this, complaining about the intolerable usage of GM support for profit making.

I have no problem with him winning the chest, although he said he would pass and thenb rolled, but I do have a problem with his behaviour.

Tbh I think he convinced the 3rd lock that he'd give the item to him if he'd won.
Or may be as I write, he's convincing the 3rd lock to buy it for 500g.

What the hell is going on with WoW ?

Is there no end to how low one filho da puta can get ?

Or may be this exactly what happens in real life, there's always at least one filho da puta in a crowd.

No comments: