Speak to me !

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Upgrade Kit for Ulduar



I finally got Emalon, the nasty VoA boss, down with the guild, Hurrah !!

And weeee I've set my feet in Ulduar, normal, where we killed Ignis and tried the Iron Council, and heroic, where we tried Leviathan.

Some funny fights, a little different from the no brain single boss tank and spank my dps is higher than yours fight.

It's also rewarding to see that my dps is ok for Ulduar, 10 at least, and probably, also for 25.

After simcraft, I've been doing some funny trials with Rawr, another gear checker and optimizer, finding that my empiric way of selecting the best gear is pretty close to what should be for locks. I finally started an official "gear wish list" for high end PVE.

And luckily, or not so luckily, on my Naxx25 run, all the 3 items on the top list dropped. But, there's always a but, we had a "borrowed" priest that came only if in exchange he could roll on the Life and Death sword from Gothik, a 10% drop, exactly the same I wanted. Oh well, since I had dkp'ed the other two items, it seemed unfair to get the MH, even if it was absolutely the best dps upgrade for me, so I agreed to give him the sword..oh well, another time will come, I didn't want to seem greedy and say "no u can't have it, u're not a guildie, get lost, give it to me". He did help us, we prolly wouldn't have raided coz we needed a priest MC on Razuvious... next time I'll use Tarithel and get the f*cking sword LOL !!!!

Eye of Eternity is on my list... pugging requires the achievement, and guild isn't to keen on doing it, let's see if next week will be the one I'll become champion of the frozen wastes.

PVP.. ahah, this week I did a few arenas with Tarithel in shadow...not bad, I did 6-7, with keyclone doing mostly crap, like resetting shadowform, etc. I think I'll go back to my self-made tool with discipline spec, it seems to work better, and may be I can get to a decent rate.

Next goal is to get a real 3v3/5v5 team and go skyrocket.

Achievementwise, worth mentioning

- got Gurubashi Arena Grand Master.
- got the children's week stuff done in record time.

The to do list is:

-get Old Crafy... FFS 1500 FISH AND THE DAMN THING REFUSES TO SHOW UP!
-start hunting the Northrend rares. Only got Dirkie down so far.

And weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I've crossed the 6000 achievement mark, 39th on Chromaggus.

Problem is... Blizzard has created a big number of new achievements for Ulduar, and ... I will not be able to do most of them, specially in Heroic mode. So in absolute numbers, I'll soon get bypassed by pro guild idiots... but fuck it.

No comments: