Speak to me !

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Nobless oblige

Nobless oblige, and therefore, one must act accordingly. The Noblegarden week and achievement are pretty fun, one gets to go to the low level villages where WoW life started some years ago. Job done in two days, and now back to championing.
I've been slowly gathering rep and medals in the Argent Tournament, which is a bit tedious, but reasonable.

We should have to fight other players to win some rewards, not fight the computer champions that are totally crap.


Dailies, once again, provide lots of gold for little effort, and... are boring.

I'll try to reach exalted and 1000 dailies done. After that, I don't think I'll be patient enough to get the Argent mount.

As to raiding, I still have to set my foot in Ulduar.

Naxx is now pretty much "done", although I still need a few items to consider myself ready for Ulduar.

I'd like Naxx25 to be run with achievements in sight, since going every week doing the same thing is kinda boring, but it seems that half the guild is not bothering with them, so I might as well forget it. I'll try to join a Naxx10 team going for those.

It seems like Ulduar is getting nerfed, meaning 10 will be feasible without too much effort. Nice. Considering most things have been nerfed in WoW to allow everyone to enjoy the game, I'm for it.

Eye of Eternity, I really want to see that fight. And, also need it to become Champion of the Frozen Wastes. I'll try doing that with the guild this week.

PVP wise... arena season 6 started. Waiting for my guild partner to start 2vs2 seriously. This week I did it with a Challenger DK, we did 14-6. Not bad.

5865 achievement points... I'm getting close to the Chromaggus TOP 50.

Gurubashi Arena Grand Master
is coming... one trinket missing to finish it !

No comments: