Speak to me !

Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Frozen Wastes of Midnight


25 years later, I'm again a Champion of the Frozen Wastes, not in Midnight, not in Icemark, but in Northrend.

This week I went to Eye of Eternity with a PUG, and owned it easily.

Phases 1 and 2 are too easy to be commented, phase 3 is a bit of a problem for a newbie there, but it was ok.



The last days I've been hunting rares for the Frostbitten achievement. Only 9 to go.

PVP wise, the ladder is slow above 1400. 1500 is within reach this week, lets hope we make it.

PVE wise, we're stalled, guild is lacking something to push forward. There's will, there's only 2 bosses left before Yogg Saron.. but "casual" means ppl show up when they can, there are no fixed days, so we never know when we can go or not.

As to pets and mounts:
PETS:
I'm stuck with 65 pets, 10 to go.
5 of them can be the Argent Tournament ones, but boy it's painful to get to 200 medals. And then I still need 5 more, from fishing dailies or AH or farming like hell for the dragonlings.
MOUNTS:
53 at the moment. Yesterday I made a computation and... I can get 95 pets, by paying 10K gold, and assuming I get the ZG mounts, the zhevra mount and the baron mount.
I'm farming reseach medals for the 2 Halaa mounts, the 170 medals I already have after using a funny lock-only "ability".
But from 95 to 100.. there's simply no way I can do it, unless I go for the expensive Argent Tournament mounts (100-150 medals each), and it's simply crazy.

No comments: