Speak to me !

Thursday, March 11, 2010

9/12 ICC10 and 5/12 ICC25 after Dream raid

This week we overpushed in ICC10 to get some progress. And progress we did. We downed Putricide and Valkyria Dreamwalker, both bosses are actually easy as long as you stick to a strict schedule.



For Putricide, always walk south and north, and dont stay near the middle during the green-rooting slime attack, to give time for the dps both to dps and to close-in on you, just in case. That's my best advice. And ofc stay away of every sh*t on the floor.



For Valkyria, prioritize your adds, with Blazing Skeletons as absolutely top priority, then supressors (unless someone is assigned to be in their neighborhood), then the Archmages, then Blistering Zombies (kite them from tank), and finally the Abominations... and kick your tank if he doesnt do good AoE when the abomination little spawns come out, they 2-shot hit you if you aggro them.
Nature res might help... that's all folks.



At the Blood Council, I tanked Keleseth again and I performe well enough to get ourselves the Orb Whisperer achievement, as I never got more than 25K spell hit, meaning 3 orbs or more were on me all the time. Well, that's supposed to be like that, if the range tank doesnt slack hehe.

Finally, we tried Sindragosa. The fight is insanely easy. The only thing that's a bit tricky is when ppl get frozen too much near the wall, and it's hard to see the direction where the bombs are coming from. It's also a bit tricky to match the destroying of the frozen tomb with the end of the bombing. We wiped twice and called it a night.

As to ICC25..we're stuck on Rotface, and this week we got stuck on Festergut as some impatient idiots left the guild, and they were doing good dps. Last week we had killed Fester with 2 secs to spare, this week we failed with Fester ending with... 50K on our best try. Crap !



Finally, an important achievement completed, I'm Exalted with 40 reputations.

On the LOTRO front, I'm enjoying it ! Luckily my trial-ended but a welcome back week started, so I'm getting 3 weeks of free play. I'm now a lvl 24 Minstrel and kicking ass. I like the deed/trait thing, it's a different breeze from a talent based spec. And the graphics are stunning, Bree Land is amazing. I'm getting ready for my first instance, Great Barrows, looking forward to do it with my n00b fellowship, 1 healer, 1 dps, 1 tank LOL

No comments: