Speak to me !

Friday, March 05, 2010

Wee Festergut 25 down !

Last night, the damn boss that was keeping us from going forward in the Citadel came down for good.

The Strength of Wrynn, a buff that will go from 5% to 30%, set by Blizzard to allow us poor casuals to see WOTLK content, helped us. But we finished with a few seconds to spare, so I wonder if it would come down without the buff. Probably not. Gah.

Anyways, he's down, and last night we tried Rotface 25. It seems exactly the same as in ICC10, and it gets harder to the end. Our best try was 20%. We'll see tonight.

Must stay away from the Big Ooze, must stay away from the Big Ooze, must stay away from the Big Ooze. Hard to do it when the healer doesnt cure me while I'm waiting by the tank to provide a nice oozie and nothing happens for 5 secs...sooner or later one gets a hit or gets the feet on the green poo and...RIP.

I found a way that works nearly all the time to go for the tank.. simply create a macro that follows him. So when u get the debuff, you just click and there you go.. of course, dont go too near the tank because of the AoE. But just to play safe, keep moving the camera around the check his whereabouts.

Edit: As a lock, I've just found out that the Mutated Infection is Shadow Damage ! Shadow Damage Ha ha ha ! Ok, remember to use Shadow Ward every time I go for the tank, since I can't be dpsing. That's about 3 seconds of free running.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grats on your progression. always nice to see other guilds achievements. Keep it up!