Speak to me !

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

And Herr Dr. Putricide is down too


Easy peasy, after the debuff rotation started working, we downed it. Prio job is to smash the oozes in P2 asap to get Putri fast to P3. Adding the /tar macro for the volatile (in the middle of the maelstrom, sometimes there were a few secs delay until I switched the targets as I had to check who had the debuff, checking wether it was my turn to go and get it and counting the seconds, telling ppl no longer with it to get the hell away fast, mastering goo, etc) helped a lot Immediate target ftw.

We also tried Sindra Heroic, and it's easy: It's the same fight, with 0 chance for mistakes. You can't miss hiding behind the frosted persons, or you die. You can't kill the frosted ones too soon or you'll die. You can't miss getting away during the frost pull, or you die. My teleport helps a lot. Last but not least, The debuff we get during the fight (forgot the name) becomes an AoE when it expires, so get away from everyone while you have it.

So it's now 10/12 ICC10 HC. It was a good raid, good raiders idd.


Talking about good raiders, yesterday I talked with a RL friend of mine that has been doing 10-men raids, forgetting about 25-runs. He's been playing WoW and we know each other for 10 years, since the pre-WoW days. Actually he started playing WoW before me, during the beta, I think, and he tried to convince me not to play, knowing the addiction. After seeing what he achieved, I envy him. Got Bane of the Lich King last week, and of course all the achievements for 10-raiding since Naxx. Getting 25 focused persons that can progress over a few months is so so so so much harder. He was going for RS10 heroic tonight, easy when you got 10 dedicated players... xuif ;(

Oh well, my time will come.

1 comment:

dário said...

Lol não te queixes. Andas a mandar abaixo bosses em HC quer em 10 man quer em 25. Eu nem sequer passei de 8 bosses em icc... Esta semana estavamos a tentar Blood queen e não foi mto bonito com ppl a nao se mexer kdo tinham os debuffs ppl a morder o pessoal errado and so on. A parte pior para mim era kando me acontecia ter de morder alguem e o boss mandar aquele aoe fear e ser incapaz de morder a pessoa certa a tempo.