Speak to me !

Monday, November 08, 2010

The End is Near

Azeroth will change soon. There are earthquakes all the time. In the last days elementals showed up raging all over the world. Not an elemental invasion like in previous days, but something is different.
A few quests showed up for players to act against doomsayers in Stormwind and Orgrimmar (and Goldshire and Razor Hill).

Meanwhile, I keep up on leveling my last 3 alts. Matadora finished today, a happy lvl 80. First I struggled a bit with dps with bad gear, but it's now kicking ass. Here are the last moments of leveling, courtesy of Youtube.

Check it out.

4 comments:

Mister K said...

I am about to hit 80 with another alt myself. I should try the youtube thing sometime too. It looked great :)

Pedro Lucas said...

Go for it. And good luck with LK if you havent killed him already. I'm still stuck with LK25 and RS10.

dário said...

hehe gz :p
im struglinh with belf rogue. Lately havent had the patience for it. I simply login do anzu on the main followed by ZG and then afk in dalaran or ironforge. Im also having a bit of fun making transmutes with the druid and selling the gems on the ah. Aside from that im not bothering with anything else. The 7th december cant come soon enough

Pedro Lucas said...

ZG? No luck yet ? Me neither. I'm only trying with the warlock and after 30 or 40 tries, I lost my faith. Let's wait for Cata, we'll have some fun later on.