Speak to me !

Monday, November 15, 2010

Long live the King



During my slow and painful hunter road to 80, I decided to hunt rare pets.
Well, today I successfully tamed King Crush, the imba devilsaur from Sholazar Basin.
Next on the list are Loque Nahaq, Aotona and Gondria+Arcturis, the spectral spirits.
Come on Cataclys, let's get going...
I wonder if I should stack 4k justice points for my main while waiting.
My beloved Arcadia guild is now an undead guild, most ppl have left.. and DAMN!



As I'm writing this, I've spotted Gondria crawling in Zul'Drak, but the cat is lvl 77 and I'm 76 so.. guess what ? "Creature is too high level for you to tame."
Damn damn !

2 comments:

dário said...

hehe ganda azar.
Olha eu transferi o meu belf rogue do chrommagus para o kazzak e tou la com amigos meus da fac e algum pessoal ex Code (zauber, alexandr, potlit (acho que o potlit era apenas raider na vanilla nao sei)) e tamos a fazer uma guild pekena para levelar apenas e se calhar fazer uma beca de pvp. Se kiseres ir pa horda conosco es mais que bem vindo.

Liou Duvinini said...

Interesante...