Speak to me !

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas Wowcrafters



Merry Christmas fellow Wowcrafters !

Netcownt my behated warlock is now 85 and is halfway through Uldum and Twilight Highlands questing. I positively loved Uldum and the Egypt like stuff. Being an Egyptology freak, It just couldn't get any better, I can now be an archeologist nearly as famous as.. Harrison Jones !


On this topic, I also leveled the new secondary profession up to 100 and with it was able to go from level 84.5 to 85 (30K XP per fragment = yay!).



The rest of my chars are building up rest time for faster leveling in 2011.



Ok, have fun, and nothing like a little snow from a Swedish pal to cheer things up !



1 comment:

dário said...

hehe. gz plo 85 no net.
Eu ando agora no gear farming nos rogues. O que ta mais bem equipado é o do Kazzak vê lá tu lol. O Chrommagus ainda nem consegue entrar em heroicas. Pus alquimia a 525 no char do kazzak e ando agora a me divertir a fazer guito com transmutes. Aquilo com calma e se for bem pensado ainda rende uns trocos valentes.
Fiz foi uma asneira e fiz 40 pots de Agility e não há maneira de me ver livre delas. Por isso vou as por aos poucos na AH...