Speak to me !

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

2011 in slow motion

The year has started slowly, after a Christmas break where I had no computer, no mobile, no nothing, only chanfana, cabrito, and some other stuff to eat that's really bat for your cholesterol. Mine rose to 238, and is going down, whether I want it or not !

WoWwise, it's been fun, but a little lonely. A few Arcadians from my guild got back, so I went back too. But I'm still Puggin'g in dungeons atm ;-(

Last night I finished the last dungeon I missed, Halls of Origination. So now I only need to see the new heroic revamped SFK and DM.

That said, let me make a table:

TANK DPS HEALER JOY-SCORE COMMENT
Throne of the Tides YES YES NO 3 easy
Blackrock Caverns YES NO NO 3 tips
The Stonecore YES YES NO 3 it's a tunnel :(
Lost City of the Tol'vir NO YES NO 5 it's outside !!
Vortex Pinnacle NO YES NO 5 imba graphics
Grim Batol NO YES NO 3 dwarves...
Halls of Origination NO YES NO 5 an egyptian parody

I haven't done heroics yet. Today I'm starting to try and PUG some. My iLvl is 336, so I really need to get some gear. I'm doing 8K and may do a bit more after perfecting my new abilites. I had very little time for them. Warlock changed a lot.

There's now a Soulburn => Instant SoulFire.
There's now a Demon Soul=> Critical imp
There's now a Fel Flame => Endless immolate.
There's now a Bane of Havoc=> 15% of dmg on others replicated to baned.
There's now a Jinx => spreaded Curse of Elements.
There's now a Dark Intent => +3% haste buff on 1 party + up to 9% dps/heal.

Meanwhile, I've learned all the dailies that I need to do. Basically, there are:

- 6x Therazane in Deepholm ( I absolutely hate that place)
- 1x Ramkahen in Uldum (nice to make my daily transmute life->air and make 15x30gold)
- 6x Wildhammer Clan.
- 2x Cook+Fish daily. I'm using them to slowly level up. My time will come...
- 6x (actually 12x as we always hold Baradin Hold on Frostmane)

That makes it 25 dailes. It's a lot, but i'm doing them in packs. Thank god some rewards like enchants are now Bind-on-account !!!

Last but not least. If you're like me and hate logging in and getting a slow motion start because the Trade District has about 1000 players packed up.. there's now a new Inn, AH and bank in the Dwarven District. Yay... silly me, I missed that for an entire month !

3 comments:

dário said...

Hey. Tb tenho andado meio perdido sozinho. passo quase todo o meu tempo no meu char na horda. Tenho lá o myth e 2 colegas de faculdade, mas um deles ta numa guild de raid e o outro mal aparece...
Tou com item lvl 341 no char da horda enquanto que no char da alliance tenho ilvl 331 ou la o k e. Simplesmente nao tenho motivação para o usar visto que o pessoal com quem me dava la desapareceu quase todo....
Olha lá ainda tens chars no chrommagus? Tava a pensar começar a fazer solo a tbc content. Sei k ZA consegue ser solado pelo menos o trash, tava com esperança que os bosses tb dessem para 2 man.

Pedro Lucas said...

Yo. tenho lá o warr e o DK, ambos a 83, e teem lvlado a tankar dungeons, por isso até vão equipaditos... ZA deve dar. Se Kara já solei mais de metade com o lock e os bosses caem em menos de 60 seg. E temos de tentar TK ! Nem que eu mude um healer para aí.

dário said...

Pa eu kero mandar BT e TK abaixo. SSC se possivel. a minha ideia é farmar os tiers todos de tbc. Para mim foi a altura em que a blizz fez o melhor gear de sempre a nivel de looks com a possivel excepção de ulduar.