Speak to me !

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Clarabela is (the last) Cataclysm hero

Who would say that my beloved restoration shaman would become a Cataclysm dungeon hero, healing all of them ?

Still got 3-4 crappy items, but tbh, it went easily, with just a few hiccurps being the first time, and having about 343i.

One week to go. Forums are full and I mean *full* of old players leaving. The problems they talk about ? Exactly the same.

The hottest topic is here.

The World is empty.
No world PVP.
No one anywhere but at the two hubs, or at archaeology spots, doing their stuff.
No sense of community.
Factions no longer getting together to do something, be it a world boss or defending a city.
A lot of rude people in battlegrounds and PUGS.
Difficult to find healers/tanks for progress guilds.
Everyone wants the fast lane, free epics.
It's all about achievements/iLevel. No ilvl, no achievement, no raid, no invite, no nothing.
At the same time, things are too easy, because Blizzard went into casual mode. It created concept "gear rules all", "skill is obsolete".
Anger, anger everywhere.

My guild Arcadia still standing, but still empty, people left. Unless the heroes return...

I'm outta here. I won't regret it.

(Have to repeat it to myself over and over, after all it's an psychological dependency, I have to admit, after playing for so long. There'll be a few more posts like this LOL).

PS: My LOTRO Minstrel is 64,999, near cap level. Pretty soon I'll be checking my first Portucale Electus raid. The character fluidity sucks, game mechanics seem too basic (don't get knocked-back, stay away from green sh*t on the floor), but the overall graphics are great. And the community... Oh my lord, what a difference.

No comments: