Speak to me !

Saturday, April 02, 2011

Patalogica is 85.. and 20 days to go

My primary account will close in approx. 20 days. I've run out of toons to level up, got 5+2 maxed out. Patalogica breezed as a firemage to cap level, and made me proud, pulling some good top dps in trash pulls, and in some bosses like the wind boss in Vortex Pinnacle, or the last boss in Stonecore where quickness made up for lack of gear (311 iLvl at 85 is way low :)).

All that remains to be done is to level up some professions, without much grinding, hopefully, I'll do it slowly, and to get a few fish/cook achievements for my main character. And i'll keep doing some casual PVP'ing, not gear hunting, for sure.

Raiding ? Nah. My new guild went in casual mode, and tbh, I don't even want to ask if/when we will raid. My $homeguild Arcadia is still frozen...

I hope I'll have Zul'Gurub and Zul'Aman 4.1 patch up before May 23th, so I can see what they did (or didn't) change regarding old boss strategies.

After that... Star Wars Galaxies might be a good replacement to spend a few insomnia nights, and LOTRO will keep me up in the virtual chatting, in portuguese, as we're all portuguese, mature, well behaved, no huss, no fuss.

Pity I didn't finish the Insane achievement, only one bit to go.. I surely looked like an Insane player, >365 days /played is insanity, surely.

But unless Arcadia returns.. I probably won't. Too bored with WoW.

1 comment:

dário said...

É pena ver te partir, mas percebo perfeitamente, são muitos anos de Wow e todos aqueles com quem jogávamos foram saindo. Vê se vais mantendo contacto, eu vejo o blog todos os dias por isso se postares algo eu vejo :p
Eu o Lotro não sei porquê mas não me está nada a chamar a atenção :s
Esperemos é que o Guild Wars 2 e o Star wars sejam lançados brevemente porque já ando sem paciência para levelar alts.