Speak to me !

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

WoW: Free week over.



Results ?

All new heroics done, epox looted, CHECK !

Dragon Soul done, Deathwing is dead , CHECK !

Transmogrified my PVE gear to Merciless/T5 (Merciless is so much better!), Used Void Storage, CHECK !

Played the new Darkmoon Faire, doing all the achievements I could. CHECK!

Passed 11K achiev points, back to 1st place in guild :) CHECK

Completed Glory of the Ulduar 25, got my beautiful proto-drake, CHECK !

NEARLY did Glory of the Icecrown Heroic 25 (always some idiot causes defile).

Had fun in PVP, healers rock so much, it's now a healer's war.

All in all, I had great fun.

Is WoW still worth playing ?

Dunno.

My new i2500K machine is nearly ready. SWTOR is waiting.

2 comments:

aesyr said...

wow é giro, mas é mais do mesmo.
Pessoalmente vou me manter no star wars por enquanto, se tu e o dan depois basarem meto me numa guild qualquer.

fickren said...

can i ask you some thing.what kind of game is this...