Speak to me !

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

12K achievements on WoW

It's an achievement in itself, without a guild to or a bunch of rated pvpers to help me.

Yesterday I tried my first rated battleground with an experienced half-group. It's an amazing experience, but at the same time, horrific. I thougt I knew what to do, more or less. Wrong. Although I spammed fearing healers, CC'ing, interrupting, listening to orders, it was VERY hard. Ok, the team I joined had a rating of 1500, so the opponents were not exactly noob. But 10v10 against full 403/410 cataclysmic gladiators ? It's a nightmare. I only wish I had frapsed it, together with the offenses that the wanna-be-leaders voiced on vent, to the so-called-noobs like me. It ended with me yelling, something I never did in 7 years of WoW, and pressing Alt-F4, while venting rage. Luckily for him he wasn't around, otherwise that kid would have been shot for real.

Indeed I think it's time for a little MMO break. It stopped being a game, and it became War.

Easter bunnies are much more fun.

No comments: