Speak to me !

Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Endless Destroyer

I got a few achievements I longed to get.


Veteran of the Molten front was one, after a nice ally parked his horde with Mankrik add in Hyjal for us poor allies to /wave him.



Another was the Glory of the Icecrown Raider, I finally got my skeletal mount. We had to do "Been Waiting A long time for this" in normal, as in heroic, as usual, half the raid was blasted away after the first ground debuff (forgot the name).

Talking about skeletons, I also completed all the Archaeology profession achievements, and in the process I got myself a skeletal reaper and of course, the Professor title.

Herr Prof. Netcownt

I missed obtaining the two archaeology trophies I wanted to get, but they are so rare that.. well.. may be it's not worth farming. I'm talking about the marine AQ-40 silithid mount and the Vial-In-The-Sands twin rider drake mount.

Last but not least, I went with the guild alts to Dragon Soul 10, and killed Deathwing, achieving Destroyer's End. Made a few stupid mistakes. The most accpetable was failing to run away from Blackhorn, it's a bit hard to step away in phase 2 when he damages the ground floor.

Nearing the 12K achievement mark, 11930, I think I'll stop for Cata there.

This weekend, I'll get Insane in the Membrane, after the Darkmoon Faire ends and I get a few decks. Oh, and the 125-pets one is coming today. Damn, they came up with a 150 pet achievement :)

Ah, and most fun, I entered a relaxation guild called Que Inc with Moonprince, and in two days, I was able to tank and learn how to play retradin in cataclysm (quite differen from WOTLK, when it rocked for being so easy), and was able to go for Dragon Soul LFR. DPS is still miserable, as I have half gear tank, half gear dps. Ah, and I had to get Power Auras to be able to keep up with retradin buffs.


In the SWTOR front, lvl 44. Indoor stuff is tremendously repetitive, they made the same mistake as LOTRO. The class quest campaign is very good. Battlegrounds are pretty nice too, I'm getting good in Huttball.

AION went F2P, tried it for a few nights with RL friend. My old sorcerer Varinha is still there, parked at lvl 17.

LOTRO.. waiting for update 6. Went for a 3-man instance once , but my companions are slacking in the showing up part, so I'll have to wait.

No comments: