Speak to me !

Thursday, March 15, 2012

SWTOR Lvl 50.. now what


In the last days, I've been mostly playing SWTOR, I've been leveling my Bounty Hunter, and I'm proud to say, I've reached the cap level.

WoWwise, I've restarted playing my old hunter, moving him to the Portuguese Aggra server. He's now Bimbo, a very nice dwarf captain. I'm gearing him up to try and go Dragon Soul. But it's been hard, gearing up from lvl 333 is very hard, 346 heroics take long because of noobs and until I get 353 to get to the 358 instances... justice+valor takes a loooong time to farm. Oh well.

LOTRO, Update 6 is here and... I haven't touched it yet.

AION, started playing a bit with a RL friend but going slow, 1-2 lvls per week.

3 comments:

Steve said...

Are you enjoying SWTOR now that you've hit lvl cap? I just couldn't keep playing after lvl 50. Im a pvp junkie though so maybe if htey had about a dozen hutball maps i would've been more interested. Gotta hate being forced to run the lowbie heroics when you don't have the gear to get into the ones that give epics. Check out my gaming blog Banter Gaming if you're bored.

Pedro Lucas said...

Heya. I capped 50 in the middle of the Corellia jobs, so I left them for later and instead completed the Class chain. That was fun. But now that it's over, it looks too much like vanilla WoW. Do PVP in the same old 3 bgs (my server is empty so no Reps to kill in world pvp), do dailies, farm gear..I'll soon become bored and start checking your blog instead :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.