Speak to me !

Thursday, February 04, 2016

Rare occasion

Just reactivated my WoW account. I'll be attempting the Ironman challenge and finish the Glory of Dreanor Hero dungeons, as I only miss six achievements.

Ironman went fine...for a while. I leveled my druid in Darkshore until level 19, when I found a rare, which had company, and I decided to give it a try. Of course, it failed horribly wrong, and...I died.

"#$*

Well, better at level 19 than at level 99 !

So...after some mourning of Panoramia, I decided it was time to create a new class and race, as I miss several races in my characters. Draenei was one of them, never liked the male guy.

But the lady dreanei is beautiful, specially after the graphic revamp, so I went for it.

Then I looked at the Wowchallenge.com honor list, and noticed that Shamans are even more rare than the rare that killed my first iron girl.

So... Shaman Draenei it is !

Currently at Level 20 atm, position 1358 in the Ironman challenge, meet Shandrilia, the Iron Shaman !


EDIT.

And... I died as a Shaman. Long story short, never engaged a boss that marks the end of a zone before reading about it... and not when the women of the house are talking like chicken around you.

I lost concentration...a damn undead dragon called Razormaw feared me, and then it was over !

"#$*

THIS SHIT IS HARD !

LOL

No comments: