Speak to me !

Thursday, July 17, 2008

A bit of progress

This last week I've been leveling my alts a bit, Patalogica and Alfragitax are now 60 with their skills enhanced to 300... ops, minus Blacksmithing, which I carelessly forgot to level and is now stalled at 180, with lots of iron bars required and no money at all in Balnazzar. On the other hand, I finally joined the tuga guild over there, Warlords of Azeroth.

In the main world, all is quiet, my evenings have been busy so no raiding, but Portucale is now downing Black Temple in a fast pace, 3rd boss down.

On Chromaggus, I dispatched my rogue account, I'll wait for her to level 70, then will go farm S2 for Matadora. That's a hell of a nick, everytime a horde sees my nick and recognizes it, I get killed... may be it's time for a name change. Shareth comes to mind LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bem o rogue ta a ir bem:P
ja vai a 64, se bem k tenho de tirar uma semana para lhe levelar mining e jewelcrafting ou engineering. ainda n�o consegui decidir qual das duas profissoes meto :s

Anonymous said...

Well said.