Speak to me !

Friday, July 04, 2008

Discipline, the World needs discipline !

Being away from raids, although today I'm officially above the required +1800heal/+9k mana/+170mp5 for raiding, I decided to give it a try with discipline and watch the changes for arenas and Balinda.
And .... it improved !!! Reflective Improved shield, Holy Nova, Suppression, 5 points in Shadow for blackout, means Tari now makes some respectable damage, while keeping ~1700 healing (Btw, hurrah, Brutal Gladiator's Mooncloth Gloves). I was able to win 5 arenas out of 10, even with some stupid mistakes. Pretty good, considering I played with a few S3 teams that are starting to go up the 1500 ladder.
The only not so perfect thingie is that Holy Nova has a small range, and sometimes Net doesn't get Nova'd. Also, it takes more mana than CoH.

I'll now fraps some arena movies for the joy of the "galera" !

Continuing to farm Baron Rivendare in Stratholme, I'm now aiming for the 45 mins goal, which is about 10 mins far away. My main problem is with the Baroness, because she MC's Net and kills or cripples Tari LOL, and takes a long time. So, I'll just have to solo her with Net, while Tari stays away... how much away, I wonder ?

On reputation, I'm finally exalted with Sun Offensive with Net+Tari, and exalted with Scryers+Aldor. Ofc I now got my exalted enchants for shoulders and
...Sorcerer's Alchemist Stone

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

bem ja farmei a mount varias vezes, mas nunca consegui que dropasse. com rogue faço sempre em muito pouco tempo, se bem k tive um run muito giro co dahboo, eu vou a priestess ela faz mind control ao dahboo e ele mata me lol. tentamos novamente depois com ele bem distante mas em line of sight e matei-na bem. olha quanto a gruuls a lom n conseguiu arranjar tankes suficientes entao fui ontem com os gajos da reckless a me darem boost lol. quanto ao echo vou lhe mandar mail (se o achar...) olha la nao conheces ninguem k queira vender um rogue a nivel 60 ou mais? tanto faz k seja horde ou allie. (não me apetece levelar um :S)

Anonymous said...

Já estás como o Dahbs ? LOL

Eu tenho 1 rogue 60, ally, e tá no Chromaggus. Não tem é TBC activada.
Se quiseres, apita.

Anonymous said...

Ah então não foram ao gruul... tenho de meter o meu warrior a 70 pra ver se faço alguma coisa com ele na WOTLK.

pois é, em strat tenho de por a Tari lá longe e solar a priestess com o Net. Da ultima vez a gaja matou-me a priest e tinha-me esquecido da Soulstone LOL.

Qto ao Baron, é cagada com tanta shadow protection que levo, deve dar para os 45 mins.