Speak to me !

Wednesday, July 02, 2008


This is what happens when Blizzard coders are recruited in Bangalore. Look at the picture... nothing wrong with it ? It's an arena, richtig. It's also 2v2, but there's 3v2 in there. Netcownt is human, and is playing together with .. the Horde ! And it logged on inside the Arena, before it started. Isn't this wonderful ?

On a more serious topic, both accounts are reactivated, with a nice scroll of ressurection.

As S4 has started, Netcownt has farmed a bit of honor and arena points for brutal gloves and the rest of the S2 stuff (pity, I had 2 pieces of Merciless sh*t that I got the hard way, during S2, not honor based, now they are so easy to get). I've been having tons of fun at Balinda, I just send Net and Tari multiboxing inside, setup an alliance flag, and wait for horde. Then I spam Seed of Corruption, and watch them die. Tarithel heals, Shields, Fears, the delay is usually enough for alliance to win,also because when horde delays, it helps pushing alliance minds into a winning state. In the end I get around >500 honor per game with all the deaths in 15mins, and always Top DPS. Balinda FTW !!!


As to PVE, I'm in pause/holidays mode. Priest gear is stalled at +1700, and not enough for MH/BT. I got a bit demoralized with the time I was away and everyone moved ahead with gear in SSC. I'll get +1800 this week and get the required minimums, but I'll always be undergeared compared with the other healers. Badges ? Heroics ? No thank you. Still, I'll try going to MH on a farm day to see the real sights, and SSC to see the remaining bosses in action.

In Azeroth, I did a Straholme dual run, easy peasy, but no undead horsey. I'll have to try harder.... a lot harder.

Meanwhile, I leveled Patalogica and Alfragitax by nearly 3 levels only by Summer questing, honoring and desecrating fires all over Azeroth. Fun, for a change.

And I'm dualboxing two shammies for WSG19. They are 12 atm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bem andas em grande lol. e tares a fazer arenas com a horde é brutal lol.
eu ja arranjei as luvas de s4. agora tenho de farmar honra pas armas de s2 e shoulders e a trinket e belt. tenho de arranjar forma de ir ate 1800 arena rating :S kto a pve hoje a guild vai tentar ir a gruuls. eu n posso mas deve ser interessante.

Pedro Lucas said...

Yo Dario, tb tás a dar-lhe. O k, LOM vão a Gruul ? É pá, que saudades, fonix, bem que lá ia curar o ppl. Esta porra dos realms ter limites de tempo para mudar é uma estupidez. Para ir com a Matadora ou MP é um bocado tangoso, mal se orientam de pé. Mas se for preciso vou lá. Olha, o Echovibes é que desapareceu, há + de 1 mês que não aparece. Espero que teja tudo bem com o tipo. Ou cansou-se. Tive em BT com ele aquela vez e depois nunca + logou.