Speak to me !

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Some dual arena fun

As promised, a few small videos of me having fun in the arena. I only show the victories, ofc :PP



A shaman and a warlock...the shaman was using a nice spot, but doing the wrong thing, he should be healing the lock, not dps'ing. Instead, he died, and the destro gnome..too LOL.



A warrior and a hunter. The warrior missed resilience, he went down too quickly with dots and didnt break fear. The huntard managed to kill Tari but then.. it was too late for him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

olá entao tudo bem? olha será k me podes dar o teu contacto para falarmos dakilo acerca do rogue que me tinhas dito

Anonymous said...

se nao o quiseres dar por aki envia por ingame mail para mim.

Anonymous said...

na boa. mail: netcount3@clix.pt
tb costumo tar no vent à noite,
vent: pedrolucas.no-ip.com , mas hj tenho jantar devo entrar tarde.