Speak to me !

Friday, October 17, 2008

patch and TBC for kiddo's

I'm back for a few considerations about the latest patch.

On one hand, it rocks: graphically, it improved by miles. Stormwind Harbor is flabbergasting. The barber shop is fun. The details are way better, we can now see things on the walls that were blurred before. My fps didn't suffer... until now, and "if" (in my case) shadowing is disabled. Good job here.

On the other hand, TBC "standard" gaming is over. 70's can now pvp-kill other 70's in 2-shots.... DPS are tanking trash in BT, as one dude in my guild said happened last night with them... and if Blizz doesn't decrease the legendary drop rate, some pro guilds are gonna be quite pissed off...

I tried a few games with my 66 huntard, and truly, I saw some 65+ retradin dmg dealers do insane dmg. Dunno if it's because of the talent tree. Whatever it is, it's just... quite different from old-tbc. I guess we have to wait until 80 to see wether that scales "down", otherwise it's not going to be much fun, specially for clothiers vs unexpected enemies.

The one thing that I LOL'ed is the decrease by 30-40% of XP needed to level 60 to 70. Today I went 64-66 in a few hours of gameplay and I haven't even entered Nagrand. I guess Nagrand will push me to 68-69. And then Kirin'Tor village will be enough to ding 70. All in all, a bit of a joke, but thank you Blizzard.

Other LOL'ing are the skill leveling dummies. Blizz might as well legalize bots to speed things up! Or just give us 400 skill for all weapons.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

olha lá k raio de dummies tas a falar? os de teste de dps dao skill weapon upgrades????
bem quanto a minha opinião pessoal eu estou extremamente desiludido. as classes puras agora estão tramadas. quando tu tens um pala, e um druid a darem o mesmo dps que um rogue nimguem no seu perfeito juizo leva o rogue visto que o druid tem o mesmo dps e dá uns belos buffs para não falar de combat rez e normal rez. por isso acho que o meu rogue ou vai ser um twink lvl 70 ou entao vai ate 80 mas so para bgs e me divertir nas quests... fiquei estremamente desiludido com a direção em que a blizzard está a levar as coisas. lembrei me agora, devo receber hje o authenticator :P tou a espera a imenso tempo pa o receber e poder linkar a conta da vacarrona e do darilius :P

Pedro Lucas said...

OMG, these bastards show up everywhere. I have this site published 1 hour ago and there it goes... WTB blockers