Speak to me !

Monday, October 27, 2008

WOTLK is coming !

Yay ! Three times yay !

The 3.0.2 patch came up and with it a lot of excitement.

- Toon overpowering at 70 to allow ppl with (more) real lives (sort of... lol, so called newbs by the so called game experts that don't know what is a flying pyramid doing on top of Stormwind) and those with not so many skills or not so much time to spend raiding, to see end game raiding content, namely, Kara, ZA, SSC,TK, BT). It was a nice move from Blizzard, better than what they did last time, effectively forcing ppl to go and get private servers to see it or wait 2 years. But then again, I noticed there is a multitude of opinions on this.

- My guild downed Vashj, and Netcownt went up to Shahraz in Black Temple, did Gruul and Magtheridon. Not too different from a private server lol... except I have a /kill button. A pity I missed the Champion of the Naaru prequest heroics.

- New talents look nice, I'm training demonic mode for Netcownt. It'll rock soon.

- Achievements. Yay ! I have a lot of them done, ~2000 points. I'm focusing 100% on Netcownt atm, the rest of the toons can wait. Major achievements I want are lore based, and pre-tbc based, since I actually hated all the tbc lore and raid crap. I've ran ZG, AQ20, AQ40, MC, and missing BWL (I went with the guild to try doing it, got saved for 3 days, wiped on Vael with 10 men, and missed a proper BWL 40x70 raid in the next day due to that. stupid move, rememember not to do it again).
It's weird most of my pre-tbc achievements were not recorded by Blizzard (e.g. ZG,MC). Oh well no worries, Ragnaros came down in 20 seconds !!!

- Scourge event again ! I remember when Tarithel was 55, she went 55-60 with my friend Mike the Mage on Skullcrusher. He AOE'd, I healed', I got a big big boost back then. This time the event is better. Amazing zombies. I went to Crossorads and plagued it all over the horde lowbies. Tons of fun, and u can talk to them too. I even infected the innkeeper and flight master lol.

- Halloween boss. I missed it last year due to WoW break, but this year I got it all except (up to now) the epic mount.

The bad part of all this ?
- I won't have time to see some end-raiding.
- My main Frostmane server is full, 1300 alliance on Sunday evening. I'm starting to see options for RP-PVP for WOTLK on my battlegroup. Ravenholdt looks promising (half the population), and Boulderfist a nice server to level 70-80 and achieve my Fishing Extravaganza. It has 1/5 of the population of Frostmane.
- No time to level inscription
- No time to level Wowforsaken
- No time for my Justicar... it's stalled with 200 flags to go.

Time to update my pre-wotlk lore book. Arthas is coming !

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

bem andas a lhe dar com força nos achievements. eu pessoalmente tou com 1100 e klker coisa. adoro o novo evento do wotlk é mesmo giro. tou a adorar a invasão. fomos com a guild pa burning steppes e limpamos 2 campos só nós os 5. Pessoalmente ando a me focar no druida visto k precisamos de um healer po wotlk. andamos agora a procura de um server com mais população allie para nos transferirmos. algo k tenha tipo 50/50 população e k não seja overcrowded pk n keremos queues.

Pedro Lucas said...

yo. pois é, os achievements veem dos 100 dias de /played, só do Net :-) muito tempo gasto nesta cena, bolas, até assusta.

Eu tb me tou a passar com o Frostmane, a queue às 19.30 são 600 gajos, + de 30 mins de espera! Chega a dar erro nas instancias a dizer que excedeu o limite de instancas do server! Estive ver o server Boulderfist(PV) e o Ravenholdt(RP-PVP). Estou c/ vontade de experimentar RP. E se migrar, devo levar outro ex-Chro comigo. O RP-PVP tem uma grande vantagem, o ppl em geral RP não é uma cambada de epic freaks k não sabem o k andam a fazer. E sendo PVP, mantem-se o frisson. Pensem niso... refaziamos os LOM !
População 70's aliança às 20h de Domingo Frostmane: 1300(High/Locked), Ravenholdt: 800(Medium), Boulderfist: 300(Recommended). O Chromaggus não vi, mas deve estar entre os 400-600.

Anonymous said...

bem esses numeros não me parecem mal :P depende é do numero de hordes por lá. pessoalmente kero ir pa um sitio em k tenha hipotese de ganhar wintergrasp. e ter te conosco dava-nos imenso jeito visto que estamos a tentar fazer equipa para 10 man raiding. temos os spots de tanque (raidan e um warriok k dahboo ta a fazer cobertos) temos healers semi cobertos (kayira resto druid e o meu druid k ta a 40) e temos um ou dois dps. Mas n mudes de server ja. vou falar co ppl dos lom pa mudarmos todos juntos.

Anonymous said...

uuurgh so agora me lembrei k ao mudar vou ter de pagar por 2 chars, o rogue e o druida 40 :S ate vai doer